Jen Margaret worked with Mitzi Nairn, a leading figure in the anti-racism and Treaty justice movements since their formation, to produce this series of audio recordings with accompanying transcripts in which Mitzi shares her thoughts on topics related to social justice and liberation.
Thanks to CORSO Inc. for their support of this project.
- Thoughts by Mitzi Nairn
- Background to thoughts on social justice
- Accepting the term Pākehā: Mitzi Nairn
- Being allies: Mitzi Nairn
- Liberation—decolonisation: Mitzi Nairn
- Racism: Mitzi Nairn
- Te Tiriti o Waitangi: Mitzi Nairn
- The heritage of colonisation: Mitzi Nairn
- Xenophobia: Mitzi Nairn